Stephen fry. Stop it.
You are clearly being too smart. You are not of this Earth.
ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS IN SUPERNATURAL
IS WHEN THEY SHOW DEAN AND CAS SHARING THESE AWKWARD “WHAT THE HELL’S GOING ON BETWEEN US” MOMENTS
AND THEN THEY CUT TO SAM
This scene has some of the most important dialogue in the entire 50 years of the programme. It was the first time any of this was ever properly discussed.
why doesn’t it have more notes
"The Timelords are in the midst of this civilised race."
NOT ALL GALLIFREYANS ARE TIME LORDS. Fact.
Joffrey hate aside, I think we should all thank Jack Gleeson for the excellent performance he has given us while on Game of Thrones. It takes a lot to make a character that repulsive and vile when you’re the complete opposite in real life.
Well done Jack.
The first time I heard of “homosexuals,” I was completely confused.
I was a sheltered Christian kid and I’d never heard the term, so I asked a more worldly friend about it.
As my friend explained it, homosexuals were men who put their you-know-what in…
a cute pic of me in 100 years
Rapunzel’s Tower in Disney’s Magic Kingdom
I made a comic from the mechanic/robot thing i drew a while back BUT THEN I REALIZED THAT I HAD TOO MANY THINGS I WANTED TO DRAW and i couldn’t fit it in 10 pictures and then i gave up and ended up with some small thing without any plot omfg i can’t do comics
im sorry that it is an OBNOXIOUSLY LONG POST but it’s easier to read this way i thin k /
10 Movies This Child of the ’80s Wants Her Kids to Learn From - source (Huffington Post)
1. Each of us is a brain, an athlete, a basket case, a princess and a criminal. (The Breakfast Club)
2. The world is full of guys. Don’t be a guy; be a man. (Say Anything)
3. Your mom and dad were young and clueless and angst-ridden once, too. (Back to the Future)
4. Sometimes awesome people might “live to like you,” and you might not feel the same way. That’s OK. (Pretty in Pink)
5. No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world. (Dead Poets Society)
6. Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. (Ferris Bueller’s Day Off)
7. Say “bless you” when someone sneezes. (Singles)
8. We are all Goonies. (The Goonies)
9. I’ll be right here. (E.T.: The Extraterrestrial)
10. Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line. (The Princess Bride)
I hate being hit on at work. It is uncomfortable and exasperating. Thankfully hasn’t happened as much since I cut off a bunch of my hair, but people still make it super awkward.
My friends used to joke about sexy librarians a lot, but then I got them addicted to Welcome to Night Vale. Now they profess their fear of me as a terrifying hellbeast with magical library powers. This is infinitely preferable.
Seconded. And expanded on here.(via lez-brarian)
Jessica Lee wins everything with the most epic use of the periodic table ever.
Forever reblogs. Nerdisms
Reblog if you’d still love your friend if s/he comes out for being gay, lesbian, bi, or any other sexual orientation that isn’t straight
We can dream